The scoop: I just drove from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean. I learned a lot about America along the way.
Some key highlights from rural America:
- Galena has hundreds of storefronts in the middle of rural Western Illinois
- Badlands National Park is in South Dakota but looks like a white Mars
- There are job shortages for hourly workers from coast to coast. It is tangible.
- Counties are more significant than states. Remove all stereotypes.
- Ethical and sustainable agriculture is the most important thing in the world.
Dig deeper → 5 min