Busy? Try the speed read.
The scoop: Patagonia is a forward-thinking billion-dollar brand. But there is always work to be done. Let's see how they chalk up.
Is Patagonia sustainable?
- Patagonia uses mostly recycled materials.
- They have a lifetime return and repair program for all of their products.
- Patagonia still uses animals in their supply chain, but they try to do it as responsibly as possible. I'd rather see no animal use.
- They are slightly above average when it comes to labor conditions.
- Patagonia looks to go carbon neutral by 2025.
Zoom out: Patagonia hits on the environmental side, but they have some work to do, especially regarding transparency & ethics surrounding suppliers and animal welfare.
Dig deeper → 3 min