Busy? Try the speed read.
The scoop: Don't wait for the next big world event to prepare yourself. How can you make you and your family more 'disaster-proof'?
Some disaster-proof tools:
- Practice the 50/30/20 rule. Spend 50% on 'needs, 30% on wants, save 20%.
- Utilize your 5 PM - 12 AM. Build a side hustle or passive income outside of your day job.
- Network, network, network. The best time to network is when you think you don't have to. Always present your best self and treat everyone equally.
- Make a strategic relocation. If you're thinking about making a move, do it when things are mellow. Don't wait for the next big event to pack your bags.
- Learn new skills. It can be professional, it can be personal. You can be 20, you can be 60. Just learn something new every day, week or month.
These goals are not perfect for everyone. BUT at least one or two is a tangible goal you can strive for. Set quantitative targets with time intervals.
Humans are only as sustainable as our ability to survive in harmony with nature. Invest in your survivability.
Dig deeper ➡ 3 min