The scoop: I just drove from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean. I learned a lot about America along the way.
Some key highlights from rural America:
- Galena has hundreds of storefronts in the middle of rural Western Illinois
- Badlands National Park is in South Dakota but looks like a white Mars
- There are job shortages for hourly workers from coast to coast. It is tangible.
- Counties are more significant than states. Remove all stereotypes.
- Ethical and sustainable agriculture is the most important thing in the world.
Dig deeper → 5 min
Curious about running a sustainable small business? Once a fringe business strategy, sustainability has become a prerequisite for any new business hoping to succeed in the long-term. Whether you own a pizza shop, landscaping company, real-estate firm or just starting out, prioritizing sustainability is an easy and effective way to distinguish your small business and ensure long-term stability.
This guide will help you adapt, react and plan for the wave of industry trends that prioritize social impact in a post-pandemic world.